Friday, October 2, 2020

At Home Activities for Week of 9/28-10/2/20

Hello PreK 5 Families

If you weren't able to join us this week for Zoom these are a few activities for you at home. 

Focus words for the week:
1. Custodian
2. Principal
3. Helpful
4. Teacher
5. Centers

The Focus Book: I Like Myself by Karen Beaumont. 
I have attached a link from youtube to read along. After reading you can ask your child what 3 things the girl likes about herself.

Attached are 4 worksheets;
1. I Like Myself with 6 ways you like yourself. Practice counting to 6 while you complete the worksheet.
2. I am special self portrait. Identify body parts that your child draws as you complete the worksheet. Remind them that they are special as they trace the words.
3. Yes/No discussion questions about the I Like Myself story.
4. Book Review of the I Like Myself story.


Enjoy reading with your little one! Have a wonderful weekend and watch for next week's Zoom link to be posted later this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of November 1 - 5, 2021

Week of Nov 1 - 5, 2021: -See Saw account has been set up please see the attached link to activate your child's account.  Click Here , f...